Monday, December 19, 2005

The more you know, you know you don't know shit

5 weeks today, I'm catching a plane to Malaysia. Brilliant!

I haven't posted for 8 months. Which is a shame, and means a loss of many good thoughts which I'm sure have passed through my head in that time.
Sometimes I think it's all a bit too Ally Macbeal, this blogging stuff.

Christmas always turns out to be a depressing time of year for me- I'm too old to be excited. And haveing a minimum wage shopp assistant job in retail means Christmas starts in September. So by December 25th I've had enough of it. And I only have half a family since the parents split, whch was what used to make it so much more fun.

Just call me scrooge.

Oh, and I may sleep through new years celebration. It's the most stupid celebration anyway. And I don't enjoy alcohol.

However, I am determined to make 2006 something different. I've had far too many decisions to make recently- education realted mainly- and have decided that perhaps the best decision is not to make any decisions and see where I end up. Or is that just irresponsible?

The most interesting people are usually the people whose CV's could be the basis of a decent sized novel. I'd like to be one of those people, I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Wow, that's great!

I hope you've been having a good time, but however it's gone, tell us about it.

Tim

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home