My thought of the day..
Is it worse to pretend to be interested in what somebody's saying or to instead act as a complete ass who couldn't give a shit?
I guess what I'm saying is that I find it hard to strike a balance between holding a level of interest that is socially acceptable and seeming to not care about what people are saying to me- when it more often that not atually means something to them. I watch people do this all the time -and I think my conscious awareness of it is the main reason I'm so socially retarded- they'll listen to what you say; give appropriate responses; nod their head accordingly and so on and so forth. It's always the most interesting part (to me) to see how they slip themselves into the conversation. If you watch two people conversing for an susbtaitial amount of time it's obvious that all a conversation is is a battle between two people to talk about themselves.
Anyway, I just went to the toilet and lost my trail of thought...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home