Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I feel like I'm losing faith in everyone and everything around me. And at the same time, I don't really trust myself right now. I hate this feeling. I'm supposed to be meeting my friend in half an hour, and I'm sitting at my pc, unshowered, undressed, not wanting to be alone, and not wanting to be near anyone else.
I think these are the moods that road trips were made for. If only I could drive.
I wrote 2 letters yesterday to ex-boyfriends. I think I said in a previous blog about having loose ends with some people... well that was my atempt to clear them up. Whether or not I will send them is another matter. I guess the fact I haven't yet is an indication that I'm doing it for my sake.
Blehh will write more later. Time is running out.
I hate time. I hate sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home