Show me some of them Spanish dances
You know when you're listening to a song and your insides feel like they're about to burst because you need to scream the lyrics at the top of your lungs? When you're so totally consumed by the greatness of a song, that everything else ceases to exist (I find this works especially well with eyes shut).... Yes? Well you better had, because otherwise I ban you from my blog forever more. Anywho, I got a bad case of this today and it made my day. I'm the girl you see sitting in the library dancing in her seat and accidently singing aloud without noticing.
How I love when that happens....
[Counting Crows - Mr Jones]
In other news, apparently...
I'm worth $2,493,400.76! How much are you worth?
And today I realised that I SUCK AT MATHS.
You see, v^2 = u^2 + 2as, and I kept calculating v^2 = u^2 + 2 (as). And I made the same mistake 4 times. What a dipshit. They teach that stuff to 13 year olds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home